6 months free supercharging!
Your email is only used to send you this code. This is not a subscription and we do not spam.
Tesla News for November 2018
- Tesla will begin rolling out supercharger V3 early next year and it will charge faster than current superchargers.
- Telsa's goal by the end of next year to double the Supercharger capacity and be within 95-100% of the population in active markets.
- Tesla will now allow Tesla owners to request service via the app in 1 or two taps.
- A current priority list of Tesla was tweeted by Elon Musk: Model Y, solar roof tiles, pickup, semi and Roadster.
Last Updated: November 19, 2018
Why a Tesla?Tesla creates luxury electric vehicles for drivers who want a next-generation experience on the road. But that’s not all—Tesla’s also an industry leader when it comes to solar energy solutions.
Whether it’s their Model S or Model X cars or their revolutionary solar panels, Tesla seeks to take you—and the world—into the next century.
Tesla Referral CodeHow does 6 free months of supercharging sound?
Well, with Tesla, it’s not too good to be true. With our exclusive Tesla referral code the company’s running at the moment, Tesla’s offering its customers free 6 months of supercharging credit when ordering a new Tesla Model 3, Model S, Model X vehicle.
The process is easy to use our Tesla Referral Program link:
- Use our Tesla referral code by following our link or entering it on the website at check-out or in-person at a Tesla store.
- Pick out the details of your new Tesla Model S, X or Model 3 Performance edition.
- The Tesla referral code will then be applied to your new purchase
How can I reach Tesla if I need help?Tesla has tons of different ways to contact their support team.
If you want to get in touch with Tesla’s sales team, call (888) 518-3752.
If you want to reach their delivery department, call (888) 771-2505.
Lastly, you can call (877) 798-3752 to reach Tesla’s general support hotline.
You can use the [email protected] address to email support as well. If you’re wanting to look for your answers yourself, try searching through the database of answers located at https://www.tesla.com/support
What’s Tesla’s cancellation policy?You can cancel your Tesla Model 3, Model X or Model S order before or after your reservation has been officially confirmed.
You’ll need to call (888) 518-3752 to get your cancellation in motion.
The good news is that you get your entire $1,000 reservation back upon canceling. Recovering that won’t be a problem. Do you have something that you’re wanting to modify in your order but don’t want to cancel the entire deal? No problem. If your vehicle hasn’t been confirmed yet, you can just sign into your Tesla account and change whatever you want with the “Design” tab.
Likewise, if it’s just some extra gear your wanting to buy (e.g. tires, charging adapters, etc.), you can order those at https://shop.tesla.com/us/en.html
What about access to superchargers for Tesla vehicles?Tesla already has an incredible global distribution of superchargers and supercharger stations.
Altogether, the company has 1,000 supercharger stations and 6,500 individual superchargers set up. These smaller individual chargers deliver up to 72kW of power for your charging needs. Better yet? Tesla’s adding new stations all the time.
You can check https://www.tesla.com/supercharger to plot your trip and ensure you’ve got access to superchargers when and where you need them.