Uber Driver Invite Code
Uber Driver Invit... - Up to $700 dollar bonus as a new Uber driver
Become an Uber driver and get $1,025 guaranteed after giving 100 rides on Uber.
Becoming an Uber driver allows you to have the flexibility to work when you want and earn money while driving.
Uber Driver Invite FAQ
You’ve heard all about Uber, and now you’re interested in potentially becoming an Uber driver.
You’ve come to the right place.
Uber is America’s most popular ride-sharing app—you get paid to help travelers get from point A to point B in your community.
And, best of all, you get paid well to do it!
What are the perks of driving for Uber?
With Uber, you get tons of benefits:
- Set your own hours.
- Your schedule is yours; it can be as flexible as you need it to be. Drive late, drive early, drive whenever’s best for you. We’ve got with your navigation covered with automatic GPS, so you’ll never get lost.
- You’ll be registered, so you can build a reputation—and cash flow—for being a popular local driver!
- There are loads of partnerships that Uber benefits from—these will help you save money on your phone, on your gas, on your car repairs, and so much more.
- Comprehensive insurance; with Uber, you get $1 million in commercial auto insurance on every rideshare trip you conduct.
What are the requirements for becoming an Uber driver?
You’ll need to meet three fundamental criteria to drive for Uber:
- You’ll need to be at least 21 years of age
- You need to have a clean drive record
- You must pass a background check
- Your car has to be in great condition
- Your car has to have 4 doors
- You need to have an iPhone 4s / Android 2013 or above
Will I have a certain level of guaranteed earnings if I become a driver?
Yes, but only if you participate in Uber’s latest promotion—at least for now.
If you follow this link and sign up for the program, new drivers in San Francisco will be guaranteed at least $1,025 in total earnings for their first 100 trips for Uber. This sum, of course, doesn’t include tips, bonuses, and other incentives paid to drivers.
You’re going to want to:
- Copy and paste the Uber Driver Code above or follow our Uber Driver link
- Sign up for Uber
- Voila, your guaranteed $1,025 will be locked in
What should I do if I need Uber’s help?
Try their help center first—it should have just about any answer you could possibly need.
Beyond that, try contacting Uber’s customer support on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Uber_Support
Uber has no customer support hotline for now.
If you get really desperate, you can always see if you can get a solution over at www.gethuman.com
Who founded Uber?
Based out of San Franciso, Travis Kalanick founded Uber in 2009. Kalanick is also the founder of popular social web aggregator Stumpleupon.
How popular is Uber’s driver program?
There are currently Uber drives in +300 cities in +60 countries across the globe. Moreover, more than 50,000 companies enrolled with Uber’s Business program during the initiative’s first year in operation.
Indeed, becoming a driver for Uber is more popular than ever, and that trend’s only set to increase.